South Korea’s largest convenience store chain- CU convenience store is set to extend its footprint in Malaysia by opening 20 stores in October alone.
More CU convenience store added outside Klang Valley
Aside from Klang Valley prime areas, the South Korean convenience store will be heading its way to Rasah Prima in Seremban (30th October) and Greentown in Ipoh (31st October).
Here is a list of the 17 more stores coming in October:
- Wangsa Maju – 19th October
- Sri Petaling -19th October
- Kuchai Maju – 19th October
- Solaris – 19th October
- Subang Bestari – 19th October
- Bukit Tinggi Klang – 19th October
- Taman Segar – 26th October
- Jade Hills Kajang – 26th October
- Tamn Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI) – 26th October
- Sunway Giza – 27th October
- Bandar Kinrara – 27th October
- Rawang – 27th October
- Thomson Hospital – 28th October
- Jenjarom – 28th October
- 1 Utama – 31st October
- Puncak Sentul- 31st October
- Ampang- 31st October
New menu added
In a press release, CU Malaysia shared that they will be launching a new menu tomorrow (20 October).
1. Bulgogi Chikin Jjinbbang
Bulgogi Chikin Jjinbbang is a steamed bun with sweet and savory bulgogi chicken filling.
2. Danhabok Latte (hot and iced)
3. K-Ojingeo Corn Sausage
K-Ojingeo Corn Sausage is a squid-shaped corn sausage coated with black batter containing bamboo charcoal powder.
Korean fans, are you ready?
Before heading to it, check this article out to know what items you shouldn’t miss trying!
It’s unrelated to the article but here’s our brand-new podcast – Talk Je Lah!
Proofreader: Anna Wong