Teenage boy got his hand stuck in an ice shaving machine

The dangers of making dessert

SEBERANG PRAI – Just today (8 August), a teenage boy got his left wrist stuck in an ice shaving machine. The incident occurred at a cendol stall in Pekan Darat, Butterworth.

- Advertisements -

A spokesman from the Penang Fire and Rescue Department said that they received the emergency call at 11.55 am. The Butterworth station responded quickly and dispatched a team to the scene.

- Advertisements -

“When the fire department arrived, they found the hand of a teenage boy stuck in the ice kacang machine.”

Teenage boy got his hand stuck in an ice shaving machine | weirdkaya
Source: Kosmo!

The firefighters had to use a special equipment to free the hand. They were able to successfully release the boy’s hand at 12:19pm.

- Advertisements -

Fortunately, the 15-year-old left the scene unharmed. Make sure to be careful when using heavy machinery!

Weirdkaya | malaysian' daily dose of social media stories
For more stories like this, follow WeirdKaya on Facebook and Instagram!

Cover Images via Kosmo!

Author: Grace Choong
Proofreader: Anna Wong

We are hiring writers!
We are hiring writers!