A cat got a new hairstyle after being a little too curious.
According to Phoenix News , a man shared about how his cat got his new trendy hairstyle, thanks to a faulty electrical socket.
The man had a malfunctioning outlet in his house, but decided to repair it himself since he had some electrician skills.
So, he bought a replacement outlet and set about fixing it.
To do so, he had to remove the faulty socket and replace it with the new one, leaving a gaping hole in the wall with the wire panel exposed.
At one point of the repair process when the wiring board was still left exposed on the wall, the man’s cat rushed over and peered inside out of curiosity.
The netizen was unaware of his cat’s antics at this point since he was busy fiddling with the recently purchased socket.
Suddenly, he heard his cat wailing and rushed over to check on him.
Shock of his life
When he saw the feline, he got quite a shock.
The fur on the cat’s head had ‘exploded’ and had gotten a new mushroom haircut.
The man also stated that the cat was frightened after being shocked and was standing motionless on the floor.
It is believed to have been electrocuted when it licked the interior metal with its tongue while there was still electricity flowing through it.
One life down, eight more to go
Thankfully, the main switch was turned off and no serious harm was done.
Otherwise, more than just the cat’s fur would have exploded!
Can this be counted as a hairstyle hack?