Doo Group has clarified that the police raid at its Bangsar South office was part of a routine inspection, stressing that its business operations remain unaffected.
Company says it fully cooperated
In a statement, Doo Group said its Malaysian entity, Doo Technology MY Sdn. Bhd. was ‘visited’ by authorities earlier this week.
The firm explained that it had cooperated fully, providing all requested documents and information in a timely and transparent manner.

The group added that the inspection, which involved more than 400 staff, did not affect its global operations.
It assured clients that customer services and daily business activities continued as usual across all markets.
Compliance is at the core of business
Doo Group emphasized that compliance, integrity, and responsible governance are central to its operations.
Our international compliance and governance framework had been effective during the inspection, reflecting its commitment to transparent and responsible operations,” it wrote.
The company also noted that unverified claims and speculation had spread online following the inspection, which it said had led to unnecessary confusion.

It urged the public to refer only to official information, while its legal advisors continue to monitor developments.
Doo Group also expressed gratitude to clients and stakeholders for their continued trust and support, saying it will remain committed to providing quality services in line with global compliance standards.
What happened?
On Aug 26, police ‘inspected’ a commercial building in Bangsar South and detained over 400 staff members for questioning.
Videos from the scene showed boxes of documents being moved into police lorries, while staff were lined up to board vehicles.
Later, posts on XiaoHongShu claimed that some staff remained uncontactable.
Others shared that they had previously applied for jobs at the company due to its broad services and overseas presence.

