Family of nine suffers food poisoning after eating wild mound mushrooms

DUNGUN – A family of nine were rushed to the Dungun Hospital after they suffered food poisoning from eating wild mound mushrooms. 32-year-old Nurul Musfirah Ghazali, her husband, and seven children aged 4 to 13 felt unwell after consuming the mushrooms, where some of them vomited and even fainted. Nurul Musfirah said that she had picked … Continue reading Family of nine suffers food poisoning after eating wild mound mushrooms